- For metal productions material combination is crucial thus recorded inside SME. SME is willing to provide material certification on request.
- Furtherly SME is ISO certified for its capability concerning valve and pipe fittings; SME products have been PED type approved in relation to pressure equipments per CE directive 97/23/EC Module H.
- SME has a policy that conflict minerals contained in our products shall not be derived from sources that finance or benefit armed groups in the DRC or adjoining countries.
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate No. 2450Q14103156
- This certificate is awarded SME Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Address: #222 Shanfeng Road, Shanyang Town, Jinshan Disctrict, Shanghai, China
- Site assessment to meet: ISO9001:2008 System requirements
- Scope of Approval
- Design, production and service of valves and pipe fittings
Pressure Equipment Type Approved
- Certificate of Compliance
- No. 11160111.SME0088
- Certificate's: SME Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Holder: 222 Shanfeng Road, Jinshan, Shanghai, China
- Certification ECM: Ente Certificazione Macchine · Safety Compliance Mark · Type Approved®
- Product: Storz Hose / Female / Adapters / End caps / Blank caps / Reducers, Cam and Groove Couplings, Tank Truck Couplings, Sanitary Couplings, Flange Couplings, Guillmein Couplings, Dsp Couplings, Mortar Couplings, Steam Couplings, Gasoline Couplings
- Verification to: Standard related to CE Directive(s): 97/23/EC (Pressure Equipment) Module H.
Conflict Minerals Sourcing Policy
- Columbite-tantalite (coltan), cassiterite, wolframite and gold, or their derivatives, including tantalum, tin, and tungsten, originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries (often referred to as "Conflict Minerals") are sometimes mined and sold by armed groups to finance unfair labor practices or human rights violations. Some of these Conflict Minerals can make their way into the supply chains of the products used around the world.
- It is the policy of SME to avoid Conflict Minerals that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in conflict-affected regions.
- As part of SME's commitment to corporate responsibility and respecting human rights in its operations and in its global supply chain, SME will endeavor to only procure raw materials containing Conflict Minerals that do not support conflict.
- In support of this sourcing policy, SME will:
- Exercise due diligence with relevant suppliers consistent with the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas and encourage our suppliers to do likewise with their suppliers.
- Provide, and expect its suppliers to cooperate in providing, due diligence information to confirm that any Conflict Minerals in its supply-chain do not support conflict.
- Commit to transparency in the implementation of this policy by making available reports on its progress to its customers, relevant stakeholders, and the public (as required).