Bauer · Perrot · Miller / Ferrari
- We provide Bauer, Perrot and Miller / Ferrari as heavy duty quick couplings used in agricultural, irrigation, cleaning and construction applications. They are produced in carbon steel usually with galvanizing or without by blackened process, and optional in stainless materials.
- They are available in the range of 2" ~ 8", tail for hose diameters 50mm ~ 200mm.
- Galvanized steel is widely used in applications where corrosion resistance is needed without the cost of stainless steel. Bauer series are applied with either hot-dipped galvanizing or electroplating, of thickness 40µm passing in-house salt water spray test.
¹ NSS: Neutral salt spray test per ISO 9227.
|pH Value||6.5 ~ 7.2|
|Testing Hours||48 hrs|
|Chamber Temp.||35 ± 2 °C|
- Body tubes of bauer couplings are commonly made by welding scrolled metal plates. That is economical, fast but less consistent in extreme conditions like dramatic temperature change or in touch with aggressive fluids. Welding line tends to crack and gets corroded in time.
- Therefore a flow forming production line is introduced for high-end quality steel tubing. Flow forming is a volumetric rotary forming process to manufacture axis-symetric hollow parts mainly cylindrical components.
- Serration or multiple collar is usually applied on Bauer hose tails. Better friction force can be achieved inside the hose with it after assembly.
- Sharp collar gives more gripping forces in use with band clamping. Custom-made angle degrees and in-between distance makes it match perfectly with specific hose diameters.
- See all optional serration types >