- We provide quick-disconnect mortar couplings used in mortar mixers and spraying mortar machines, concrete transportation vehicles and plastering units. They are produced in basically robust iron or steel materials so that couplings can undertake the pressure over 25 bars and to maximum 50 at closure.
- TW-couplings are available as handle coupling and adapter fitting, so much of the resemblance to cam and groove couplings, in the range of DN25 to DN50, using two non-compliant systems 22 and 23.5.
- The series are made according to basically German manufacturers' or tailered dimensions per specific demands for equipments. The interchangeability with those from well-recognized companies like 'Müllenbach' is out of question.
Abrasion Resistant Nylon Coupling
- To deal with abrasive mass granules as mortar and plaster on portable vehicles, we have light-weighted yet abrasive nylon-made mortar coupling recommended.
- Click here to see the range >
Groove Line Checker on Mortar Couplings
- Mortar couplings bear a striking resemblance to cam and groove type of couplings. Connection is made by evenly closing handles to seal two mating couplings without using tools.
- Therefore the line of groove is important. A series of groove checkers are developed applicable to different sizing, and to System "22" and "23.5" respectively.
- Caliber check in the groove line is visualized for seamless contact in the curve.